Digging Service Anyone?

The dogs are playing happily out the back, the phone rings, I run in and answer it, chat for 5-10 minutes and go outside to find the boys have dug them a huge trench in the back yard, the only thing that was missing was their hard hat and machine gun!!

They were both sitting in it and Im sure I could hear them laughing!

My poor plants, the boys are now feeling sorry for themselves sitting under the alfresco with very sad faces,they are sooo quiet, I havent heard a peep for 20 minutes now.

Little buggers..

I have a 70 kg mastiff X doberman in the boarding kennel who would like to come and join your digging crew :rolleyes: . He's gotten down about 800 mm and the trench is a metre or so long. That's the main trench. There are several others.

Maybe we should start our own business, we may be able to get contracts with Iron Ore for underground digging, hey it will be cheap labour LOL..

For sure!, you dont by any chance plan on getting a pool do you? B&B will do your hole and back fill it.

Same thing happened AGAIN today, but when I caught them they sooo knew they were in bigger trouble because it was the same poor plant they butchered yesterday so Bear tried to hide his face further in the hole!! (likes thats gonna make me go away)

So back to old feeling sorry for themselves again...theres been no pats, or cuddles for niether of them since 10.30 this morning, I reckon I can stretch it out till Dinner..