Worming

Just wondering how often people actually worm their dogs - ive always been a strick every 3 months kinda gal but have recently thought that maybe every 6 months might be better? worming can really be quite damaging for the dog stripping their guts - obviously if either even looked at me like they had worms they would get it straight away to be sure...

just curious

Thx

I do my furkids every 3 months and any visiting furkids get done at the same time whether they think they need it or not. Same with flea treatment if I suspect it needs done. If there is a furkin visting they get done too. I'm not an expert but I'm sure many many more experienced people here will keep you right.

Mine get done a couple of times a year, except my bitches I am planning to breed, they always get done before they whelp whether or not they are due.

I am bout to move my heartworm out to 45 days instead of 30 days which is what Dr Jean Dodds recommends now.

Thx guys - i just wanted to check that now a bit older its ok to space things out a bit more :thumbsup:

every 6 months looks like the go - but ill keep some handy just in case i need it before.

I do my heartworm and flea on the first of every month otherwise id forget if the date changed!