Blood And Bone

Hello one and all,

I am relatively new so any help/advice you could give would be much appreciated!

I have a 18 mth old staffy - Jake. Today I got home after work and found that he'd been into my blood and bone fertiliser - approx 5-6 handfuls, I'd estimate. He didn't seem too bad though I noticed that his tummy was a little 'full' and tight. I took him for his usual walk then had to leave him to go to rehearsals.

When I got home, the tightness/ fullness in his tummy didn't seem to have subsided and he was a little whingy so I got a bit concerned. It's a little too late now to ring the vet so I'm going to have a restless night I think!

Any suggestions/ comments on what I could do to help him? Is blood and bone very dangerous for dogs? I've heard of bad stories with Dynamic Lifter but am hoping because it's 'natural' that it won't be TOO bad for him.

Any comment would be appreciated, hope to hear from you guys soon! And thanks in advance.

Cheers

StaffordsYo!

He may have a sore tummy for a bit, I know of several greyhounds that have done the same and apart from a little discomfort been ok.

If he is still in distress in the morning call the vet, it should be ok though.

My boy chewed through a bottle of brake fluid with no ill effects.......