Last Night I Bathed My Puppy.....

Gayle.

....cos this morning we have our graduation from puppy class at the local dog obedience club, and I wanted him to look gorgeous. And he did! My husband put him outside this morning and I've just taken his breakfast out to him.

He no longer looks gorgeous.

His lovely clean white feet are now coated with black sticky mud. The pretty copper coloured hair on his legs is also black. His shiny, glossy, silky coat has a thick layer of dirt and mud through it.

The little devil decided this morning was the perfect morning to become a backhoe and he's excavated a huge hole under the hydrangeas.

Gawd, I hope it will all brush out, cos we don't have time for another bath.

....cos this morning we have our graduation from puppy class at the local dog obedience club, and I wanted him to look gorgeous. And he did! My husband put him outside this morning and I've just taken his breakfast out to him.

He no longer looks gorgeous.

His lovely clean white feet are now coated with black sticky mud. The pretty copper coloured hair on his legs is also black. His shiny, glossy, silky coat has a thick layer of dirt and mud through it.

The little devil decided this morning was the perfect morning to become a backhoe and he's excavated a huge hole under the hydrangeas.

Gawd, I hope it will all brush out, cos we don't have time for another bath.

Welcome to the joys of puppyhood! I know exactly what that is like, over the years it has happened many times. ;) :o:rofl:

Best to contain them if you require them to remain clean. :)