George Schofield

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone know whether George is working or on holidays at the moment.

He has not taken his usual September holiday.

I went and saw him on the 22nd of September. I can't find his card, but someone might have his phone number handy, just give him a call.

Wow, this is freaky, I've just this minute been posting pics of him on a whippet forum & saying how wonderful he is. I got a fright when I saw this heading, I initally feared something terrible.

I always ring first even if he's not on hols as it's a long drive over there 9333 1602

Linda

Thanks guys.

Kirislin, i've been taking my dogs to George for 25 years, and he is just a wonderful person.

I agree completely, I was just saying on the whippet forum I always come away feeling happy after seeing George, he is such a great man, a living treasure.

One time I was there & surprisiongly no one else was waiting. I happened to say I had a sore back, he told me to sit on the edge of the bench & pull my shirt up. He gave my back a rub with doggy linament & instructions on what to do when I got home. I only got charged for the whippets :rolleyes:

Linda

Thanks guys!!!

I just spoke to George and he is definately working, I will be taking my pups there on Friday morning....at 10.

I am wondering if Aniken's lack of chewing is more to do with his jaw than his teeth......since I have trouble opening his mouth enough to get his tablets down.

And a check up for Anzac after his stove surfing experience........he seems very restless this week and won't lay down for long......

I have heard such great things about George.....