Crates

austen

i bought one of those mink blankies for winter for them,i spread it inside and out of the crate so they can lie outside of it they want. i find if anything has stuffing in it,its quickly destuffed!!

Thanks Lewis & Lyn - have just bought a Snooza futon and also a mink looking blanket to put over the top, so hopefully he will be fine!

Buffy's not just on a speaker cord munch, she's jumped on and bent the soft crate. Geez...anyone want my destructive girl?

(PS. I'm only joking about Buffy wanting a new home. If anyone's handy with needle and thread, you can have my medium sized puppy crate.)

I got one of the soft snooza pillows. No probs, no chewing.

I also got from the $2.00 shop a bed and matt cost me about $15.00in total so if they destroyed it, no harm on my wallet.

LJust in case but they have never been chewers of their beds.

But it you can partition it so it fits the pup more securely that would be a great idea.

Just also wanted to check, with crates and a 12 week old puppy, can you leave them in there all night. We have crate in laundry - hooked up an old baby monitor so we could hear him if he woke up but he slept all night long - I got up about 5am and let him out to go to toilet.

Should I be waking him up in the middle of the night to go to toilet? Didn't think puppies could last all night long?