Dog Suddenly Developed Dog To Dog Aggression

:D Hm no idea, sorry. I wouldn't say it's normal. How old is the dog? Maybe a testosterone surge or something's happenend. I've had many terriers, mostly Lakelands and never had an agression problem, more the other way :D they'd share anything with anyone!inc their food. What type of terrier, is it yours. sort of need a lot more info.xxxxx Is it one dog he's aggressive with or all dogs or just males etc???Was there a bitch in heat around the place? Could be anything really.

How old is the dog? Dogs become sexually mature at around one year of age (earlier in some breeds) and dogs that were previously easygoing may become cocky especially around other entire males. If they're going to be macho it generally starts between one and two years of age. Some of the terrier breeds can be prone to same sex aggression.

if your problem continues than i would suggest you do some research and find yourself a good behaviourist who can help you solve the problem early before it has become a well practiced habit, as the longer a behaviour goes on, the longer it can take to break!!

Here is some info on the stages of development that a puppy goes thru till adulthood... it might help you...

Let us know how you go...!!