Birthday Treat

koolietas

My beautiful boy is turning 3 on Friday, and being a barf fed dog, and not being a big fan of toys, I would like to give him a food treat for his birthday...

He is having a party with his buddies on the w/end where he will have a cake (doggy friendly of course) - but I was wondering whether anyone had any suggestions for his actual birthday meal? Just trying to think outside the square so to speak...he usually gets chicken, lamb, pork, turkey & roo bones of various descriptions and sometimes the odd rabbit...is there something else (like quail maybe?) that would be ok?

A whole small chook? A fish? Pig head? Turkey drumsticks? Just thinking perhaps things from the same source (meat type) but different parts of said source? Might just be easy to get is all. Otherwise perhaps track down some venison?

A whole small chook? A fish? Pig head? Turkey drumsticks? Just thinking perhaps things from the same source (meat type) but different parts of said source? Might just be easy to get is all. Otherwise perhaps track down some venison?

Thanks for the suggestions KitKat - bright spark here hadn't thought of those (although, don't think i could manage the pig head!) but a whole small chook I'm sure would go down a treat.