Arthritis

frenchie

Joint Guard and a sylvet capsule once every six weeks (much cheaper than the cartrophen injection). Keep the capsules in the fridge Joint guard is fantastic stuff but as cavNrot said - it takes six weeks or so for the thereaputic effect to kick in. My 8 year old westie with an an ACL repair and arthritis does extremely well on it.

Here's the cheapest source of 400gm Joint guard I've found on the net so far - great customer service, reasonable postage and Trent the guy who runs it is really helpful, gives good advice and will get things in for you.

www.greyhoundproductsdirect.com.au

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Westiemum :laugh:

My Cavalier, Nicky suffered terribly from arthritis in his neck, spine and legs at the age of eight. After a diet change to 100% raw and Apple Cider Vinegar added to his food, Nicky was zooming around like a puppy again a week later. He is now 14 years old and still as good as ever! Except for a little stiffness, you'd never even know he had arthritis!

post-6062-1197680761_thumb.jpg

My Cavalier, Nicky suffered terribly from arthritis in his neck, spine and legs at the age of eight. After a diet change to 100% raw and Apple Cider Vinegar added to his food, Nicky was zooming around like a puppy again a week later. He is now 14 years old and still as good as ever! Except for a little stiffness, you'd never even know he had arthritis!

Yep agreed hopenfox - raw barf diet and ACV help my guy as well - enormously. He's 8 and bounces around like a puppy too!!

Cheers,

Westiemum :)