Fresh Meat

PooMother

Hi

I was wondering if anyone who may be located on the NSW Central Coast / Nth Sydney can tell me somewhere to purchase FRESH meat please. What I mean is I buy chicken casserole pieces and lamb flaps, livers etc and of late these have been so off I have had to return them to the butchers. Keeping in mind this is human grade meat :-) which I purchase for the cats, pup and ourselves. Can anyone tell me somewhere please who supplies absolutely fresh non stinky meat and that also supplies the offal? Finding the offal has been a big issue.

Thanks in advance

Try Coast and Country Meats at Wyong. We buy 10 kilos of dog meat for around $15 or so dollars and it is just the left over meat minced and frozen. A box of bones is around $4???

For 3 large dogs we spend about ummm $30 a fortnight on meat for them and that is a huge amount with usualy a lot left over

Gillbear also said there was somewhere near Mingara that has cheap meat but I forget where - maybe send her a PM?

Thanks for that. T and C is only up the road from me but have never tried them, actually didnt even think of them der will go there tomorrow :-)

Try Coast and Country Meats at Wyong. We buy 10 kilos of dog meat for around $15 or so dollars and it is just the left over meat minced and frozen. A box of bones is around $4???

For 3 large dogs we spend about ummm $30 a fortnight on meat for them and that is a huge amount with usualy a lot left over

Gillbear also said there was somewhere near Mingara that has cheap meat but I forget where - maybe send her a PM?

Thanks mate i have just moved up to Kanwal from sydney and have been searching for fresh meat.