Eaglepack Holistic Select Large Puppy

I've had one of my girls on it for a few months now with great results - fabulous coat, lots of energy, bright eyed, etc... and most of all... small poo's! LOL. Be interesting to see how she goes now. She's 11 months old and money was a little tight, so just bought a bag of EP Natural.

sorry I don't mean to hijack your thread but I couldnt get EP holistic large breed puppy so I bought the regular natural formula large breed puppy instead.

started the switch last week from Proplan and will have him entirely on EP by the end of the week. He's been having really bulky poos though and I know it isnt the Proplan because he has small solid poos on it alone.

Is it the combination of the two that's causing the bulkiness?

Oops... almost forgot! I also raised my last Golden litter on EP Large Breed Holistic, and some of my puppy people are continuing with it. They've all done really well.

I am one of them and...

My 18w Golden is on EP Puppy Large Breed Holistic and I love it. Have used other foods on my other dog but he too is now over on the EP. Amazing difference in his coat & poo since the change. He went straight over with no problems.