Any Obedience Clubs In South Gippsland?

I think the nearest one is in Morwell....Gippsland Obedience Dog Club which is the one I go to. Excellent club, I've only been going since July last year and absolutely love it. Obedience classes are 10.30am every Saturday morning (get there a bit earlier to settle your dog) and agility is 8.30am every Saturday. Classes resume on Feb 2nd.

There is one at Wonthaggi........but it is not that good due to a VERY closed minded ex Shepherd club old guy who can't grasp newer more positive methods for training dogs.

They did have one brilliant instructor , a person loved and respected by all , but old guy saw her gone as it showed him up for knowing nothing .

Might be best to stick with Morwell...........or why not travel a bit and go to Frankston or Berwick?

I totally agree with Tapferhund on this. Don't waste your time going to Wonthaggi. It's an expensive club as clubs go and instruction is very poor from what I have seen and heard. Head out instead to Morwell which I've heard is fantastic. Or Frankston or Berwick, both also fantastic. Actually, I know a lady on the committee of Frankston travels from Mirboo North each week she loves it so much there. So I'd try there :laugh:

Cheers and good luck!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I totally agree with Tapferhund on this. Don't waste your time going to Wonthaggi. It's an expensive club as clubs go and instruction is very poor from what I have seen and heard. Head out instead to Morwell which I've heard is fantastic. Or Frankston or Berwick, both also fantastic. Actually, I know a lady on the committee of Frankston travels from Mirboo North each week she loves it so much there. So I'd try there :thumbsup:

Cheers and good luck!!!

Does anybody know what the Warragul one is like?