Bulky Poos On Ep?

I have some Eagle Pack here and that never even occured to me! LOL

My dogs dont really like it much, so once this bag is gone I wont rush out and get it again. I only got it in an attempt to tempt a fussy bitch who was feeding puppies. Didnt work!

try royal canin next time. most fussy dogs will eat it

• 1 month later...

I have an update :thumbsup:

After Jaeger finished his purple bag of EP large breed puppy I switched him over to the Holistic green bag and he is doing beautifully! He's thriving and isnt having any funny poos. Am very happy with the results and I think I've finally found the right food for him and his sensitive tummy!

I stopped giving him the pumpkin as he doesnt need it anymore but he still gets his weekly sardines and bones. I might try introducing yoghurt into his diet next.

thanks to everyone for their input :laugh:

Ingredients are an individual dog thing.Just because you think its better doesnt mean the dog will thrive on it ,it also doesnt mean its always successful for certain breeds

I also totally agree.

I had my dogs on Purina Proplan breeders bags and they had lots of bags and just didn't do well on it.

I also had to feed minced chicken with it to keep weight on them, and I assure you they were given more than enough. I took them off it and put them on Purina Bonny and they thrived.

Edited by oakway