Apple Cider Vinegar

OK, my dog has a few FLEAS and its really bugging me! I used frontline plus a few days ago and it seems he has even more fleas now. 4 paws and more recommended i treat his bedding, so i did with some chemical spray stuff.

Anyway i am wanting to give him a bath in something that will kill the adult fleas but dont want anymore chemical products. I have read Apple Cider Vinegar can help to kill fleas by putting it in his water and bathing him in it.

Does anyone know if this actually works? Can someone tell me how it actually helps fleas by putting it in my dogs water for him to drink? Does he secrete it out of his skin or something?

thanks!

www.neemaus.com.au

They make a Neem Oil kennel wash which you can also use on your dog when bathing them.

The Neem Oil spray is excellent for fleas - sprayed once or twice a week on the dog - check out the website and contact them if you like - based in Qld, I called them and they were extremely friendly and helpful.

:coffee:

ACV does make them less palatable to fleas and ticks. It also has many other uses too both pet and human. Like most things though it doesn't work for everyone, some people have no success at all. Some dogs will not drink the water with it in it. This maybe due to them not liking it at all or they can bluff their owner into feeling sorry for them.

Cheers Chris