Ivan Balabanov Workshop/seminar

Our club, the Brisbane Sporting Dog Club, is hosting Ivan Balabanov in March. A lot of flyers have already gone out to different dog clubs, but I'd just like to advertise this as a great opportunity for everyone.

It's a three day workshop, you can book in to come with your dog for hands on learning, or you can be a spectator. PM if you would like further details and I can email you the flyer.

Edited by JeffnCel

I'm still upset, LOL.

Had the cheque book out to pay for myself and one of my labs, when I realised the seminar was during Easter, when a 3 day retrieving event it held.

I thought about not entering the Easter trial even today, as I feel this seminar would be great, but but but..............!!!!! Damm.

Same here, would love to have gone.... Ivan is highly respected all over the world. Should be a great seminar!

Wonder what he would have thought about dedicated retrieving dogs? :) I would honestly not enter the Easter trial, but a friend and her Golden Retriever, are flying over from WA, staying for 10 days to train and to compete in this trial. It is "that" highly regarded. Many interstaters make the trip.

Any other weekend, apart from the Australian National, I would be there!!!!!

I wonder if our club could change the weekend. I know that his flights haven't been paid for yet. We're having lots of trouble getting people to come because of the number of trials/shows on that weekend. I'll have a chat to them.

I wonder if our club could change the weekend. I know that his flights haven't been paid for yet. We're having lots of trouble getting people to come because of the number of trials/shows on that weekend. I'll have a chat to them.

Yes!!!!!!!!! That would be totally magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the weekend before Easter, please LOL.

I am prepared to drive (am I really typing driving!!), but flying would be easier especially at non holiday periods.

I'm still upset, LOL.

Had the cheque book out to pay for myself and one of my labs, when I realised the seminar was during Easter, when a 3 day retrieving event it held.

I thought about not entering the Easter trial even today, as I feel this seminar would be great, but but but..............!!!!! Damm.

Im in the same position - except I have a dobe and a 3 day Dobe event in Sydney to attend!

JnC - from what I understand he isnt coming to only this seminar, are you able to find what else is he doing while in Australia. I know its all in Brissy but what else can we attend instead - and hopefully on a different day...