Height Cards In Agility

Yes, but you can have him measured the day of the trial before competing. Just write down your unofficial measurement on you entry and let the trial secretary know you require a measure the moring of the trial.

Yes, but you can have him measured the day of the trial before competing. Just write down your unofficial measurement on you entry and let the trial secretary know you require a measure the moring of the trial.

Which code of agility are you planning on entering?

ANKC :

If you are in Victoria (as I think you are?) it would be a good idea to phone and check that there will be 2 judges accredited to measure at that trial - this is not always the case as not all judges in Vic. are 'licensed to measure'.

NADAC :

You can be measured on the day, and do not have to be measured if you have nominated the top height (500)

ANKC :

If you are in Victoria (as I think you are?) it would be a good idea to phone and check that there will be 2 judges accredited to measure at that trial - this is not always the case as not all judges in Vic. are 'licensed to measure'.

NADAC :

You can be measured on the day, and do not have to be measured if you have nominated the top height (500)

Yes i'm in Victoria, might be a silly question (im new to agility trials) who do I ring to find out about the judges?

ANKC :

NADAC :

Yes i'm in Victoria, might be a silly question (im new to agility trials) who do I ring to find out about the judges?

Ring the trial secretary. It will say who that is with the info about the trial, look here.