Mobile Dog Wash

Hello all,

I was wondering if someone could recommend a mobile dog wash in the Yarra Valley (specifically Seville?) :rainbowbridge:

I would be looking for one that might be able to do two Dallies tomorrow :D .

Any help appreciated.

I had found the number for Mutts without Matts, but I'm not sure if they are mobile or not, and if anyone know of them, I would love to hear what they think,

Thanks! :)

Edited by Dolly

Sorry - no suggestions from me....I just use the removable shower head to wash my Dally. Dals can have sensitive skin so I use a very gentle shampoo called Aloveen, rinse very thoroughly and only wash him every few months. The less I wash him the better his coat looks!

Can we please have photos of your Dals in the Dally breed thread :rainbowbridge: Here's a linky :D

Sorry - no suggestions from me....I just use the removable shower head to wash my Dally. Dals can have sensitive skin so I use a very gentle shampoo called Aloveen, rinse very thoroughly and only wash him every few months. The less I wash him the better his coat looks!

Can we please have photos of your Dals in the Dally breed thread :rainbowbridge: Here's a linky :D

Thanks for the hint Spotted. (or should that be Devil?). I'll try to post some photos of them tomorrow. I usually wash them at home, but they are starting dog school on Thursday and I don't think i'll get a chance to wash them before then - and they need a wash - they're bit grey and black at the moment!

Edited because I can't spell

Edited by DallyDolly