White Coated Breeds

Thanks he is a cavalier. His legs get bathed every 2 days and bathed fully before shows weekly. We still have problems. We are currently using sard wonder stick and whiting shampoo.

What shampoo do you use?

Edited by crazywhips

With white products its trial & error.Some coats asorb it badly others make the coat dry & harsh.

Sard can make the coat very dry which will make it easier for the pee to sink in.

If its just the legs that he is peeing on you can apply Brile cream.

My white dogs are maintanced bath in normal stuff to simply remove the pee & not allow it to build up or break the coat.On show days i use kelco for the body & animal house for the legs.

Crazywhips, my Mother has had a lot of success using Plush Puppy's OMG on her Setter's under feathering to prevent pee staining...

ETA, I am 99% sure that it was OMG, will check with her though!

Have just spoken with her and it is actually Seabreeze oil that she is using. Could you maybe make up a paste of bi-carb and water to get the staining out and then maintenance with washing the area and seabreeze oil every couple of days...

Guest doggydo
How do get pee stains from a White long coats???

Does apple cider vinegar really work?? :thumbsup:

I use this, and look how white my girl is. A little in her food and some in the water bowl. My friends male pees on his leg and she finds it comes out easily and doesnt get badly stained also. She actually put me onto it.