Eagle Pack In Canberra

Hi everyone,

Just incase there are some of you out there who like me, have been finding it difficult to track down suppliers of Eagle Pack here in Canberra, I have finally found a place that stocks it!! :offtopic:

Powell's Pet Store at the Fyshwick Markets is the place to go.

Cheers

Staffordgal :D

I've just recently found a store in Fyshwick that sells Eagle Pack as well. It is called Maadi Pets. They have a great range of stuff and a really good website. I used to have to get my eagle pack sent from Sydney, so i was very excited to come across this store!

Hi everyone,

Just incase there are some of you out there who like me, have been finding it difficult to track down suppliers of Eagle Pack here in Canberra, I have finally found a place that stocks it!! :laugh:

Cheers

Staffordgal :rofl:

Don't they sell pups there though? :laugh:

The groomers at Hume also stock the EP range, although some blends have to be ordered in...

Petbarn is stocking a few super-premium foods now, and if you ask they may order EP in for you too. :rofl:

Hi everyone,

Just incase there are some of you out there who like me, have been finding it difficult to track down suppliers of Eagle Pack here in Canberra, I have finally found a place that stocks it!! :D

Cheers

Staffordgal :thumbsup:

Don't they sell pups there though? :p

The groomers at Hume also stock the EP range, although some blends have to be ordered in...

Petbarn is stocking a few super-premium foods now, and if you ask they may order EP in for you too. :party:

I didn't see any pups there on Saturday, they had fish birds and rabbits but that was it.

Oh cool, Hume is much closer for me so will check them out too. Thankyou!!

:cheer:

Hi everyone,

Just incase there are some of you out there who like me, have been finding it difficult to track down suppliers of Eagle Pack here in Canberra, I have finally found a place that stocks it!! :confused:

Cheers

Staffordgal :confused:

Don't they sell pups there though? :confused:

No, I've never seen pups at the Fyshwick Markets store. They do sell birds, rabbits, guinea pigs and fish.

I wonder if they run Powell's stock feed in Phillip as well? In which case, I guess they'd order it in, too.

Hi everyone,

Just incase there are some of you out there who like me, have been finding it difficult to track down suppliers of Eagle Pack here in Canberra, I have finally found a place that stocks it!! :confused:

Cheers

Staffordgal :(

Don't they sell pups there though? :confused:

No, I've never seen pups at the Fyshwick Markets store. They do sell birds, rabbits, guinea pigs and fish.

I wonder if they run Powell's stock feed in Phillip as well? In which case, I guess they'd order it in, too.

Oops, my mistake - I was thinking of the former Susan's Pets at the markets...in Belconnen. :confused:

ooh I might be able to start buying EP again. I had to stop a couple of years ago as there was only one supplier and the orders never arrived (not the stores fault).

I've never seen EP at WQVH :love:. Do you have to order it in.

Maadii Pets is great :love:

I have used the Ziwipeak treats since getting my westie x (breed prone to skin probs) and my malt (bad tear staining with artificial additives) as they dont have additives. The dogs and cats will do anything for a green lipped mussell treat. Great that I will be able to get them in Canberra soon. I usually buy around $100 worth whenever I visit Bairnsdale LOL (Count Dogula's in Bairnsdale sells them)

What, and where (in Fysh) is Maadii pets?

Never heard of it?

Hiya j,

Maadii Pets is in the same street as Joe's Motorcycles (the one the Commonwealth bank is on the corner of), further down on the corner where you would turn down to go to The Good Guys. Wish I could remember the street name!!

Staffordgal :love:

ooh I might be able to start buying EP again. I had to stop a couple of years ago as there was only one supplier and the orders never arrived (not the stores fault).

I've never seen EP at WQVH :love:. Do you have to order it in.

Maadii Pets is great :love:

I have used the Ziwipeak treats since getting my westie x (breed prone to skin probs) and my malt (bad tear staining with artificial additives) as they dont have additives. The dogs and cats will do anything for a green lipped mussell treat. Great that I will be able to get them in Canberra soon. I usually buy around $100 worth whenever I visit Bairnsdale LOL (Count Dogula's in Bairnsdale sells them)

I am sure they had it up there last time Ollie was in for a check up. I know I have to order our HSD -UD as it is not a normal stock item.

J

What, and where (in Fysh) is Maadii pets?

Never heard of it?

Hiya j,

Maadii Pets is in the same street as Joe's Motorcycles (the one the Commonwealth bank is on the corner of), further down on the corner where you would turn down to go to The Good Guys. Wish I could remember the street name!!

Staffordgal :rofl:

Wollongong st?