Where To Buy "tab" Leads In Perth?

I have just started agility with my bitch and have looked everywhere for a Tab lead and cant find one. I have also had trouble finding a large treat bag, as the one i have for showing is much too small. Does anyone here in Perth have any recomendations? :laugh:

If you want a cheap agility tab, buy a cheapie lead from somewhere like GoLo and cut if off to the length you want. You can stop the nylon one's fraying if you burn them.

Blackdog makes a large treat bag - if you can't find one locally, you can get them online. They also make tab leads.

I have just started agility with my bitch and have looked everywhere for a Tab lead and cant find one. I have also had trouble finding a large treat bag, as the one i have for showing is much too small. Does anyone here in Perth have any recomendations? :laugh:

My tab lead is simply the shortest, thinnest one I could find. I folded it in half, possibly in half again (cant remember), and then tied knots along it to get rid of the loops so the dogs dont get their leg caught somehow.

I know of many people who buy a cheap lead and cut it at the right length and then tie a knot in the end to make it easier to hold.

As for treat bags, I like the black dog ones as they automatically close. You can order them from their website. I cant find mine though so I just make sure I wear something with pockets. You can always use the one you have, with a supply somewhere else. When you run out you just go back and fill it up again. If I have no where to put my treats I leave them on top of the crate and just grab a handful at a time.

Stonegrace, I have one I don't use if you would like it you can have it. I bought it from the agility club but I got given a Black Dog one and don't use the other one (actually I barely use my Black Dog one either :love: )

It is green, about 20cm long.

Let me know :love:

ETA I'm at K9 every Tuesday and can pop over at weekends if you want me to drop it off

Edited by amypie