The Rage Within.

This thread may possibly seem a bit out there to some,but in reality is fairly normal.

Many of our interests,perceptions,values,likes.dislikes,ethics,fears,dou

ts,strengths,habits and so on have their origins in Childhood.Our Childhoods shaped us to a fair degree as to how we are as Adults.

My own Childhood experiences,sent me down a track of learning,achieving and exploration of Psychology of Humans and Animals.

Very interesting at times when situations arise where both Human and Animal Psychology are interacting and being played out in an enviroment.

I had an interesting experience the other day with this combination.

A mate of mine,who I had been supporting and helping through theraphy was really taken back by the difference in his dogs attitude towards him after having theraphy.The Mate was an Abuse victim and so had a lot of inner wounding and rage.He had always contained the rage,except towards older men.He had never vented his rage on his dogs.

I had said to the Mate,that even though he had never vented his rage towards the dogs, they would be different towards him after he dealt with the rage.Understandably due to where he was coming from at the time,the mate told me I was full of it.

Anyway after dealing with and releasing all the inner rage,the mate recalled our conversation about a change in his Dogs.The Mate rang me and was in a totally different place to where he used to be due to the theraphy.He was so happy and now free and he was saying,i never believed you at the time but your right about the Dogs and the change!!!!!

The point was not about me being right, but it was again interesting on how dogs can pick up on such fine detail.

Tony

Paganman,the mate I am sure for a start was seen by his dogs to be a better leader.The Mates awareness of himself had improved greatly and so that lead to an improvement in many areas.His understanding of the dogs behaviour increased and his awareness of how to be more effective in communicating with the dogs increased.His awareness,analytical ability and observational skills were no longer being clouded by fear and rage.

The dogs also experienced the mate projecting a much calmer energy and were more at ease with him. Tony

Paganman,the mate I am sure for a start was seen by his dogs to be a better leader.The Mates awareness of himself had improved greatly and so that lead to an improvement in many areas.His understanding of the dogs behaviour increased and his awareness of how to be more effective in communicating with the dogs increased.His awareness,analytical ability and observational skills were no longer being clouded by fear and rage.

The dogs also experienced the mate projecting a much calmer energy and were more at ease with him. Tony

Thanks mate :)

I was berating my son over his homework situation this very afternoon.

My Golden Retriever went and sat under his desk.

From a human perspective the dog was not involved in the conversation at all,

from a dog perspective I am sure she felt very involved and concerned that there was some conflict in her 'pack'.

So I totally agree that the happier we are as human beings with ourselves and our fellow human beings,

the better things can be between us and and our animals.