Eagle Pack Can Food

Tiggy

Has anyone tried the Eagle Pack can food? I feed the EP Holistic dry and I noticed where I get it from (Pookinuk) sells the Chicken cans. They're expensive but I was thinking of just adding a couple of tablespoons to there dry.

Edited by Bulltiful

If you want variety, I would suggest adding a few raw meaty bones to the diet - my Dal has half a chicken wing when he goes to bed at night (he's a very careful chewer!) and had his first whole chicken frame the other night - his eyes nearly fell out of his head when he saw his reward for doing a beautiful, formal recall :D Plus, I never feed dry food in a bowl - always in a puzzle cube/ball or via clicker training.......never boring then :love:

Hey Bull,

You do what I do in reverse. I usally feed EP holistic in the morning and then BARF patties in the evening. For variety, i will swap the patties to just plain meat (lamb or beef), or a lamb shank, or natures gift, or tinned fish instead, or a combo of the above with some veges.

Must have some fun.

I have tried my dogs on eagle pack canned food & the fussy buggers didn't like it. :D They will eat the dry eagle pac holistic by itself though, & also have some raw food too. Maybe you should mix a bit of beef, chicken or roo mince in with it to make it more interesting. :love: