3 Year Vaccine Protocol

Just for personal use, just wondering if anyone has any links or info they can give me which preferably shows independant studies done (not funded by a drug company/vaccine manufacturer) showing evidence of problems with over vaccinating.

Failing that, any links or proven evidence in general that supports the reasons as to why we shouldn't be vaccinating every year would be good to.

and a final question, the current study being run by Sydney Uni, can anyone tell me whether or not this is being funded by a vaccine manufacturer?

Thanks! Just for the record, I'm all for titre testing and only vaccinating when it's needed - i'm after this information for other reasons.

Stormie I have a book on over vacinnating which may be of interest - you can borrow it if you want to - if you don;t give it back I can have MCM's Angus :) It would probably have a lot of references at the back but I admit I have not had a chance to read it yet

What about the Jean Dodds seminar coming up? Maybe you could speak with her and pick her brain?

I have a page on website "Vaccines" and it contains many Links to lots of sites about the dangers of it, and how unneccessary they are. I have never seen any website showing any studies drug companies or otherwise that prove they are harmless & neccessary.........It has always just been a nice money earner with no one ever questioning it, but now that some Vets are suing Drug companies over the misleading/false recomendations/instructions on their products it is finally being taken seriously ...

Visit My Website

Thanks guys. Yep - hoping to make it to the Jean Dodds seminar!

The info is to show a science based person who likes to see cold hard facts before making decisions etc. So just one persons opinion isn't enough as they are very skeptical.

I figure there must be a reason vaccine manufacturers decided to look into the duration of the vaccines and register it for use every 3 years. But trying to find any scientific information that isn't just someone saying 'we are seeing more cancers which is likely due to over vaccines' isn't good enough unfortunately. I need to see something that shows cold hard facts of over vaccinating leading to problems.

Stormie I don't have access to any of the vet journals (unfortunately)

The Spotted Devil might though ???

I'm working from home tomorrow so I will pull a heap of my books of the shelf and see if I can find any references for you :)

Thanks guys. Yep - hoping to make it to the Jean Dodds seminar!

The info is to show a science based person who likes to see cold hard facts before making decisions etc. So just one persons opinion isn't enough as they are very skeptical.

I figure there must be a reason vaccine manufacturers decided to look into the duration of the vaccines and register it for use every 3 years. But trying to find any scientific information that isn't just someone saying 'we are seeing more cancers which is likely due to over vaccines' isn't good enough unfortunately. I need to see something that shows cold hard facts of over vaccinating leading to problems.

Where are the "cold hard facts" that they are necessary & are harmless? There is a very valid argument for you to debate with this person straight away LOL