Changing To Eagle Pack

Adele

I have been feeding my 4mth pup Advance Large Breed Puppy and have followed the recommendations on the side of the pack on how much to feed her - this was based on her ideal adult weight (and she's looking good so far). Today I bought Eagle Pack Holistic large breed puppy and was reading the recommendations (based on your pup's weight, I'm presuming it means the weight they are at now) and it seems like it is almost half of what we used to give her in Advance!? Does this sound right?

Absolutely right! The super-premium foods, such as EPH are very densely packed with nutrients, and have a lot less unnecessary fillers, so you will feed less and see much better results.

Switch over gradually, over 2-3 weeks, slowly diminishing the amount of Advance and increasing the EPH and the switch over will be smooth.

Eagle pack is GREAT

I am having problems with blending :confused: Willow tips over her bowl so she can eat the eagle pack, without touching the hills :x Its the only dry she goes nuts for. I woulda bought more (they had 2 for 1 at the petstock opening) if i knew she was going to love it.

LOL

Ask if you can get an Eagle Pack loyalty card in your store, we do and for every 10 bags we buy we get the 11th free.... based on type and size bag you mostly buy, which is great for us cos we go through nearly a bag a week :confused:

I gave her a little bit tonight mixed in with her Advance and it went down well. I've been looking for so long for somewhere that stocks EP somewhat close to home, went to the shop for something else and was so excited when I saw it and I got the loyalty card too :confused:I think it means I have to get out more when I start getting excited about dog food!

Hi all, lurker deciding to post.

Bit of a shameless plug here, but I recently ran an Eagle Pack sponsorship for a show and have some stock left over, so if anyone wants 13.6kg Holistic Duck for $90+postage or 15kg Original Adult Formula for $80+postage, let me know.

They are the only sizes and types I have, and it's only until I run out of stock. Anyone in the Hunter Valley NSW I could probably arrange to meet to deliver the food to.

Ben.