All Wormers Tablets

The only way to save $$ is to buy in bulk. I find "Canine Allwormer" the cheapest. You need to check the expiry dates though, as it would take an awful long time to go through bulk tabs for 1 dog. As an example I can get the above brand for 40kg dog 25 tablets for $7 each.........You of course need 2 tabs.

The other thing to do is to get expired tablets from the Vet, they are good for a MINIMUM of 12 months, and you may be able to sign a waiver saying you are buying them at your own risk etc.........They cant sell them in theory.

You will also get them online cheaper (eBay or online stores) than the shops or Vets, but you then have postage, so unless you are buying multiple items it wont be that cheap.

Cavandras idea is a good one. We used to buy in bulk and split between staff, worked great and reduced our costs dramatically. Pretty awesome when so many of the recepients were fosters especially :). Just make sure whatever you choose treats against 11 types of intestinal worms.

I recently got a dog with severe hookworm burden. My vet said the All Wormer had to be a quality brand to ensure it's efficacy. So I would probably stick to Drontal or Propantel (sp?) seems quite well known too.

I was having to do 4 pets every fortnight for ages :laugh: costs a bomb!

Yes it does but its worth it isnt it Clyde

Knowing my pets are as fit and well as they can be is "priceless" lol

Actually at $11 a tablet from the vet, it wasnt that expensive compared to online. I saw the same tab selling for between $8-$10 plus postage so $11 & no post isnt so bad afterall.