Shampoos

Hi there :(

Hmmmmm Don't know sorry :(

I used to wash my white horses manes and tails in special whitening shampoo years ago for shows.. which made them even whiter and brighter ! :)

Now I wonder if could find something to add some black to my Blenheim Cavaliers (I've always wanted a tri one !) hehehe

Hope someone can help you with your question soon ! :)

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs

Hi,

I had taken my labs for a swim in the dam and when we got home i realised i had run out of the regular shampoo i use and quickly dashed to the local grocery store to see what they had in the meantime, I bought this one called Colour Intensifying Shampoo with optical brightners , its soap free and hypoallergenic and made by "I love my pet" its in a dark purple bottle and i must say it seemed to really intensify my male dogs coat, He is a chocolate lab , after his bath and he dried he looked a rich chocolate colour and my husband even commented on it, he was so shiney , My other lab is black and is always shiney, I dont know if anyone else has ever used this shampoo and got the same results ... would be interesting to find out

I've used them in the past, but don't use them now, I find I get better results with ordinary good quality shampoos and conditioners. If you are going to use them use a clarifying shampoo every so often.