Flyball At Ballarat This Weekend

Moses ran a 4.7 yesterday his best ever!!!!! Now 2Tollers team is giving her a hard time, because they think that Tod should be able to run just as fast because he is the same breed from the same lines!!!! Today he ran slower, I think he was over it and so was I. Maybe the catnip in his toy rat ran out!!! But was a very interesting weekend. It was a little cool this morning in my tent. Tia got to meet her interstate relatives.

Edited by whatevah

I love watching the really fast non working breed dogs. Cassie the golden retriever is amazing, love her running style. Bear did really well, he is a well built dog.

yeah, forgot bout her, that dog i dont think has ever made a mistake, i really dont think she has(except false cross, that doesnt count) arguably the best dog in the comp,

I love watching the really fast non working breed dogs. Cassie the golden retriever is amazing, love her running style. Bear did really well, he is a well built dog.

Cant go past little Tiger, the Pap, my favourite little dog to watch.

Well done to Bear, such an awesome time for a large dog!!

Who says Borders are the only fast dogs? :laugh:

Guest Clover
Who says Borders are the only fast dogs?

Psst me :laugh:... nah not realy.

Bear, Jammy, Cassie, Porsha are all great dogs, good to see a wide selection of dogs getting out there and having a go.

Super Gavin!!! lol our speedy Cav height dog :rofl:

had a good time but i was sooo cold by the end on saturday i had not dressed for the weather and im paying for it now i think im getting a cold :laugh:

I think montana did go as i swear i heard word for word what was posted but couldnt make out who it was in the dark by the bonfire!

Bodie wore pink again .. and the sun did not even get a look in on saturday so windy put a lot of dogs off. i liked the 2 day comp idea usually we are so stuffed and too busy packing and getting home you cant sit around having a chat for very long otherwise.

Great to see thunderdogs!! seemed like really nice people :) didnt see the results had to get home early for a family birthday dinner only found out we came third last nigth! todds webbed feet may not have gone a 4.7 but they won!! and teeka the black retrieve cross we are so proud of her eve with a 9 sec run LOL 12 months of hard work startign to pay off for her owner :p

I like Teeka looks like a mini version of Josh. We measured Todd and Moses up against each other they are the same height and colour. Todd is a very pretty looking toller. Moses got carded before the race even started. He ran over the jumps as the person holding him let him go before I got to the end and then he knew the timing table had lovely sandwiches and he thought he would partake!! Typical food obsessed dog.

Edited by whatevah

Guest Clover
I like Teeka looks like a mini version of Josh. We measured Todd and Moses up against each other they are the same height and colour. Todd is a very pretty looking toller. Moses got carded before the race even started. He ran over the jumps as the person holding him let him go before I got to the end and then he knew the timing table had lovely sandwiches and he thought he would partake!! Typical food obsessed dog.

:thumbsup: Yes quite a few dogs were going over to check out what was for lunch.

Photos from the weekend here.....

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=134112

Edited by Clover

Yeh bloody Moses running too fast. My captain came up to me and said Moses is running 4.7's, why didn't you get your dog from the same breeder. :rofl: He is from the same breeder. :rofl: Todd just doesn't like to overdo things. :mad

The dogs all ran really well, I think they were enjoying the cooler weather. Welcome back to Bear, Jamaica and Flite.

My highlight of the weekend was Teka running so well. She spent the first 18 months of her life learning and doing nothing and her present owner took her on as a rescue. Well, she's still with Wendy and she won't be going anywhere now. We wondered if she'd ever manage to do a full run because she'd always have to and say "Hi" to anyone around, including the box loader. :rofl: She'll never be fast but she's really enjoying herself especially when we all cheer for her when she comes back with the ball.

If you ever see her running give her a cheer and take a look at how happy she looks. . :thumbsup: Congratulations to Wendy for getting her to where she's at.

I've got a couple of photos from the weekend which I'll put in the photo thread.

Yep the poodle actually sped up towards the last two jumps!!! Are you sure Teka is not a flatcoat retriever cross?? That is typical flatcoat behaviour. To flatcoats everyone is a friend and deserves to be licked. I actually like the new point system, it doesn;t matter what team you are in as long as your team is reliable.

The dogs all ran really well, I think they were enjoying the cooler weather. Welcome back to Bear, Jamaica and Flite.

It was great to be back. Totally hectic weekend wih our teams running against each other or back to back pretty much all the time but it was alot of fun and everyone chipped in to help.

Thanks for the compliments on Bear, i always said i'd be happy if he could run a 4.5 one day and then he goes and runs 3 4.3's in ONE heat!!! So proud of him as he didn't break 5 seconds once in the 2 days and was still full of energy by the end of the weekend. And speaking of energy GO Jamacia! Back down to 4.2's and totally full of himself. Great to see him back in fine form and his little brother Flite didnt put a paw wrong all weekend.

And a gigantic thanks to Clover, without your help our dogs would have been late in the ring every time. :(:)

Looking forward to seeing you all at geelong.