Goodbye My Carli Girl

carlibud

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definitely not having a go CB, I hope no one else took it that way either, I just wanted to remind other doggy owners to lock or secure their gates, so no one else has to feel the pain you are feeling after losing Carli :mad

She certainly was a clever dog, perhaps she heard something and went to investigate. I hope she has a never ending supply of balls thrown for her at the Bridge. :rainbowbridge:

Thanks MelissaS and Caz yes she was very very smart girl, we miss her dreadfully,but Buddy is getting better .I think he realises she isn't coming back now, he is actually walking around wagging his tail when we talk to him now. :) Thank goodness cause he had us worried there for a bit,

I can just see her annoying anyone that will stand still long enough to throw her a ball. :) We put one with her when we buried her, so she wouldnt have to go looking for one.

Oh carlibud, I'm so sorry for your loss. You had her for too short a time, and that's just not fair.

You're right - too many sheppies are leaving us.

My thoughts are with you and I share your tears :shrug:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your thoughts , yes Jasla, she was a beautiful girl, and such a character,you never knew what she would do next , we miss her something shocking,

I only just re read all these posts this morning, bawling my eyes out ,

I still get a sick feeling when I walk out and she isn't there.

My 8 year old niece and 8 and 5 year old nephews came over the other day and forgot she ws gone and raced out to play, and all said, almost at the same time "Ohh I forgot Carli's not here anymore" thats all it takes to bring me to tears.

Thanks for your thoughts , yes Jasla, she was a beautiful girl, and such a character,you never knew what she would do next , we miss her something shocking,

My 8 year old niece and 8 and 5 year old nephews came over the other day and forgot she ws gone and raced out to play, and all said, almost at the same time "Ohh I forgot Carli's not here anymore" thats all it takes to bring me to tears.

I know what you mean carlibud. I lost my 12 year old girl a month ago yesterday and i just have to stumble accross a hair of hers and it sets me off. I still cant move her bed. Thats the last place she was laying before i had to take her on her last trip. It's supposed to get easier. I hope it does cause my heart breaks over and over again everyday. Hugs to you.

I know what you mean carlibud. I lost my 12 year old girl a month ago yesterday and i just have to stumble accross a hair of hers and it sets me off. I still cant move her bed. Thats the last place she was laying before i had to take her on her last trip. It's supposed to get easier. I hope it does cause my heart breaks over and over again everyday. Hugs to you.

:D Me too. The day we said goodby to our girl, my son was playing this beautiful song on the CD player in the car on the way to school. It's a beautiful song by Gotye and I love it, but it makes me cry when I hear it now as it takes me back to that day and I miss her all over again.

Hang in there Carlibud :laugh: