Fruit For Dogs?

Although, I remember mum once sneaking quite a bit to them before I realised and oh my lord, I made her clean up after them for the next 2 days!!!! She now understands why I say enough after a little bit.

Nothing like a quick lesson in cause and effect.... :rolleyes:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Girls eat what every fruit I am eating, but if its apple Geisha will try and take it from me, I used to feed them the apple core till I found out the seeds contain cyanide, so they share the flesh with me and the core goes into the bin

Yes, hopefully the other people feeding their dogs apple cores are taking the seeds out first :rolleyes:

Do you feed your dogs fruit? Jake gets a bit of whatever I'm eating, which is infrequent because I don't eat much fruit at home.

If so, which fruit? Apple, banana, orange I give him the tops of strawberries when I am cutting them.

What do they love? Strawberries, coconuts and oranges.

What is their favourite? Strawberries and coconuts.

What is really good for them? Nothing, unless it's pulped for BARF or whole for entertainment (eg a cored apple, or a whole coconut - try this if you haven't already!!).

Aly goes nuts when she can smell a manderine being peeled she drools and does a cute little whine, I usualy take the seeds out for her as I dont like them and not sure if they are like apple seeds. Watermelon is another favourite and so is apples.

... I know cheese isnt a fruit but I swear she can be out side and hears or smells the cheese out of the fridge and she is beside me! :)

Orbit's likes to play with mandarin. Won't eat it, but will play bow to it, do zoomies around it and then roll all over it.

But he is very strange....

:):thanks:

That is very funny ! :party:

Perhaps it's some new cult of fruit worship he's into?! Hail the mighty mandarin :rofl:

tfr612ix4.gif I'll try get video of him. Very funny!!

Orbit's likes to play with mandarin. Won't eat it, but will play bow to it, do zoomies around it and then roll all over it.

But he is very strange....

:thanks::party:

That is very funny ! :rofl:

Perhaps it's some new cult of fruit worship he's into?! Hail the mighty mandarin :eek:

tfr612ix4.gif I'll try get video of him. Very funny!!

Please do, it sounds hilarious! :)