Is It Ok To Bring A 14 Weeks Puppy For A Swim In A Dog Pool?

As long as the pup is fully vaccinated, I shouldn't think it would be too much of a problem. Swimming is great exercise, just keep it to a short session so as not to tire your pup out too much :love:

I'm no expert though, others may have different opinions...

As long as the pup is fully vaccinated, I shouldn't think it would be too much of a problem. Swimming is great exercise, just keep it to a short session so as not to tire your pup out too much :love:

I agree with Cassie, should'nt be a problem at all with that :)

As long as the pup is fully vaccinated, I shouldn't think it would be too much of a problem. Swimming is great exercise, just keep it to a short session so as not to tire your pup out too much :laugh:

Thanks for the point on the vaccination. I forgot about that.

:rolleyes:

Since everyone's mentioned vaccinations, just thought I'd mention to keep a close eye on your puppy (i'm sure you will!)! Not all dogs take to swimming right away and some never get the hang of it. I know of one dog that loves the water but can't swim so he has to wear doggie floaties!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd also make sure the doggy pool was clean and had a good reputation as some are dirty and would not even trust those. Also keep up with the worming too, as you dont know what condition other dogs have been in while in the pool

Personally I would rather the beach