Albury Flyball Comp

Was talking to my team last night and it seems that pretty much every travelling team is staying in the same caravan park. What a great way to all get drunk together :hug:

So who is going? Im with PICSI (parramatta international canine sports inc) and we are green and black. We only have 1 team entered but about 9 dogs going (I also have Delta, our boxloader and ball shaggers are taking their dogs too)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be there with bells on. Looking forward to a comp that we can't get rained out of!!!! Although last year was ever so cold. We are taking 3 teams along but i believe people are staying at all different places. I can't for the life of me think of the name of the place we are staying at but we were there last year too.

Thunderdogs are sending 3 teams and we are staying at Lake Hume Tourist Park.

Looking forward to the weekend away but it will be chilly!!!!

I didn't actually organise my accomodation, Maria did it all for me, but Im pretty sure we are in the same place Jo. Southern Cross are staying there aswell, not sure what other sydney teams are going will have to wait and see.

As a side note, the person I was sharing with isn't going now and another girl was going to be on her own. We have both cancelled our cabins and are going into a really big one with someone else so as of today 2 more dog-friendly cabins are available at the caravan park if anyone is interested.

I'm really looking forward to it, it took alot of convincing to be able to get a team together as most members don't like travelling. Then we ended up with too many dogs and an emergency meeting last night to decide who to send! Now we are rushing around trying to organise club jackets in a week so that we can all look the same while we freeze :vomit:

Guest Clover

We wont be there this year :happydance:. It is my Uncles 50th, and Nephews baptism that weekend + work.. all things i cannot miss. We were realy looking forward to getting away as well.

Have fun and stay warm everyone :D.

As usual Albury Dog Rescue will be doing the catering! Egg & Bacon rolls for breakfast, sausage sandwiches & steak sandwiches for lunch and snacks & drinks throughout the day!

Please come up and introduce yourself if you're from DOL - just ask for Trish :D

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and, hopefully, getting some time to chill out and watch again this year.

LOL No name change just bad typing. He really is a nice dog. OH's dad is interested but i'm not sure if that will go any were. I will put him back on some websites. Hoe can I get Pet Rescue to respond to me?

I will be there with Moses (competing) and Tia (to give the chooks some time away from her). Can you camp on the grounds?

I don't think so, or everyone would be doing that instead of booking in the caravan parks.

Apparently there is something else "doggy" happening that weekend which is why accomodation has been harder to find. Any idea what it is Trish?

Be sure to rug up!, theres going to be about 81 odd races in a day with one

minute change overs, 3 heaters, so to get through it we have to be quick, and hope the

ejs doesnt play up. It will be good racing though