Aggression Workshop **2 Places Available**

SoG, as always places are suddenly filling up ive had another 2 people deposit today so please let me know asap if you would like to come - it would be great to see you again :laugh:

Yep, figured out the logistics last night and I will definitely be coming if a place is still available. Could you PM me the payment details?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're brining Trixie

Ohhhh - no Ivan? Zero would have loved that!

They could have talked "husky" together, sorted out a few world issues etc!!! :laugh:

The only thing I am not looking forward to is the drive both days. I am not much a driver and it is a 160km round trip for me from the Northern Beaches. I thought about staying overnight but I couldn't really find anywhere that wasn't coupley (sad when you are coming alone) and about 190$ per night!

If anyone has any suggestions about accommodation (without dog) would be welcomed.

OH shit is Ruthless going? cancel my spot then...

:)

Shall Ruthless, Shell, Kamuzz and I all car pool? What do you guys reckon?

Sure! Who wants to sit next to the husky? He's just like a big teddy bear who tries to lick your brain through your ears, eyes, nose and mouth all the one time! It's really a lot nicer than it sounds! :thumbsup: Oh, you'll have to dodge the crate as well. Maybe i'd be best going on my own, besides I'm going to try and vote that morning (get there at 8, out by 8:10 and out at K9 force by 9 hopefully). I don't have time to go and vote this week because i'm swamped with work and I'll be working long hours. *sigh*