Erny Has Puppy Breath In The Home!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Erny, he looks like trouble you better keep an eye on him. :o

Hehehe .... trouble? Nah. He only came home this evening and he already has had one house-training lesson. Should be houserained by tomorrow, and then we can refine heel and stay work .......................... :p

Edited by Erny

2 training sessions...you clearly aren’t trying hard enough! After one lesson my pups are house trained, obedience trained, protection trained and detection trained for 10 different odors. They can also commence odd jobs around the house.

2 training sessions...you clearly aren’t trying hard enough! After one lesson my pups are house trained, obedience trained, protection trained and detection trained for 10 different odors. They can also commence odd jobs around the house.

;) Well with a success rate like that I will be sending not just my dogs but my kids to your place, they will be there by morning - now where do I send them... ;)

You must have trained Angs in cantonese as I have seen no improvement!

However I'll double any fees if you can train him to go to work for me!

You must have trained Angs in cantonese as I have seen no improvement!

However I'll double any fees if you can train him to go to work for me!

I trained Angus to clean up the kitchen and to empty the bin, apparently he got in trouble when you found out he emptied the bin. ;)

That's because you forgot to teach him how to separate the recyclables!

He showed me how he was taught to unpack a suitcase today too!

(sorry Erny!! - cute puppy - excuse my ignorance but what breed is he?)

Yeah well, Jeff ....... difference is, I don't like to brag.

Hold on a second while I get puppy to turn the TV off and turn down my bed.............................

That's because you forgot to teach him how to separate the recyclables!

He showed me how he was taught to unpack a suitcase today too!

(sorry Erny!! - cute puppy - excuse my ignorance but what breed is he?)

Don't apologise. I like to hear of Jeff's failures. So Jeff ..... you don't train for recyclable separation??? I take it then, that you are not a qualified trainer????? Hhhhmmmmmmmmm?

ETA: Sorry Danois, I forgot to add that "puppy" is a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Edited by Erny

Erny, Puppy is gorgeous!

Congrats and more pictures please!!

Thanks GtN. Silly me ..... forgot to charge the camera. I'm sure to be taking piccies tomorrow - unless pup catches on to his latest trick of pushing the shutter button. He's just polished off how to set the camera to the tripod.

;) and I was going to let you RPL a course through JDTF. ;)

The pup is cute and looks highly intelligent, I think he should be called Jeff Junior.

;) ;) I will stop hijacking your thread now :D Good luck with your little bundle of terror.

;) and I was going to let you RPL a course through JDTF. ;)

The pup is cute and looks highly intelligent, I think he should be called Jeff Junior.

;) ;) I will stop hijacking your thread now :D Good luck with your little bundle of terror.

So, "Rijstone Roger Jeff" ???? LOL

No hijack detected Jeff. Anytime :) (unless I tell you otherwise :p )

(Does this 'niceness' get me back into the JDTF RPL good books?) :D