Cant Stop Scratching.........

Malaseb is not good for delicate skins.

:(

It has helped my boys bad itch & does not dry out his skin like other dog shampoos have.. I suppose it all depends on ur dog but for a normal dog it works excellent & kills the bacteria in their skin without drying it out..

• 2 weeks later...
1415740090[/url]' post='6593135']
1415691531[/url]' post='6592905']

It has helped my boys bad itch & does not dry out his skin like other dog shampoos have.. I suppose it all depends on ur dog but for a normal dog it works excellent & kills the bacteria in their skin without drying it out..

If you stop using kibble to see if that is what is causing the itching, what do you use to replace it? Do you try a different kibble? Our dog seems to be chewing herself a lot recently. She gets a combination of Nutro Natural Choice kibble and raw meat, fish etc. we have a heaps of jacaranda flowers in the garden that have dropped, has anyone ever heard about these causing allergies.

If you stop using kibble to see if that is what is causing the itching, what do you use to replace it? Do you try a different kibble? Our dog seems to be chewing herself a lot recently. She gets a combination of Nutro Natural Choice kibble and raw meat, fish etc. we have a heaps of jacaranda flowers in the garden that have dropped, has anyone ever heard about these causing allergies.

Increase her raw meat I'd stop Nutro natural choice, have you tried the Holistic Select Anchovys,Sadines & Salmon meal that has helped a few dogs that I know, I found kibbles with potato peas sweet potato made my dog itch more,high carb diets are no good for itchy dogs...

Increase her raw meat I'd stop Nutro natural choice, have you tried the Holistic Select Anchovys,Sadines & Salmon meal that has helped a few dogs that I know, I found kibbles with potato peas sweet potato made my dog itch more,high carb diets are no good for itchy dogs...

Also have you tried the "Meals For Mutts" go to their web page "Meal for mutts" kibbles were invented by a vet for dogs with skin problems & Auto immune problems (IBD) their kibbles are all gluten free & hypoallergenic there's also a story about a dog called Bindi that had a bad itch & was feed their "Salmon & Sardine" kibble with great results, Meals for Mutts are sold at Pet Quarters or online they kibbles, u can also you can email & the vet nutritionist will email you back on what to feed & how to help your dog..