Colour Max Coat Supplement

laffi

i currently give my blue & white pup a little bit of colourmax black to help his nose gather its last bit of pigment in one spot and for his overall coat colour - only been on it for a couple of weeks so im not sure if it works yet but i will keep an eye on things :p

i did however think his coat looked beautiful and lustrous when we were on our walk yesterday however that may be my biased loving eyes though heehee :)

i currently give my blue & white pup a little bit of colourmax black to help his nose gather its last bit of pigment in one spot and for his overall coat colour - only been on it for a couple of weeks so im not sure if it works yet but i will keep an eye on things :rofl:

i did however think his coat looked beautiful and lustrous when we were on our walk yesterday however that may be my biased loving eyes though heehee :p

I bought it to improve red pigment in one of my dogs.

Used a whole large container, as per instructions. No result at all.

Spoke to the lady I bought it from, who said I should continue using it, but at a larger than recommended dose.

"Doing so would not harm my dog, as it was all natural." she said. So I gave it another try.

Still no result whatsoever.

I found it to be completely ineffective and a big waste of money.

Julie

Guest magnum

Thanks for that information Echo, I was going to give it a go some time ago but the price of it was the catch :eek: At the end of the day they either have great colour or they don't :mad

Thanks for that information Echo, I was going to give it a go some time ago but the price of it was the catch :rofl: At the end of the day they either have great colour or they don't :rofl:

No problem magnum. Glad I could save you wasting your money. It wasn't cheap.

And you are correct, either they have great colour or they don't.

Julie

I would also love to hear from others who have used colourmax to help fill in the colour on their puppy's nose. We have an almost 10 week old puppy who has a pink patch on her nose and we are thinking of using this product to help fill in the colour.

I would also love to hear from others who have used colourmax to help fill in the colour on their puppy's nose. We have an almost 10 week old puppy who has a pink patch on her nose and we are thinking of using this product to help fill in the colour.

I wouldn't be using Colormax on a 10 week old pup. At 10 weeks old your puppy is still developing pigmentation and pink areas on a nose are still filling over. Give it more time.

I wouldn't be using Colormax on a 10 week old pup. At 10 weeks old your puppy is still developing pigmentation and pink areas on a nose are still filling over. Give it more time.

When do you think I should worry? At what age should all the pigment have come through?

When do you think I should worry? At what age should all the pigment have come through?

Pigmentation filling in can continue for a good few months so I certainly wouln't worry until your pup is more like 5-6 months old. It depends on how big a pink area it is. Do you have a pic?

Has any one used this product to make a nose return to its black colour.??

I rang the company today and left a message but no answer yet. :laugh:

My Ruby Rose had a black nose until about 18 months ago afer a litter it went brown in patches. Different to snow nose.

I have used Chorella to some effect definately blackened up the black bits and the brown reduced. I stopped during her pregancy this year and restarted afer the pups went. But now run out and the health food Shop has been out of stock.

Pigmentation filling in can continue for a good few months so I certainly wouln't worry until your pup is more like 5-6 months old. It depends on how big a pink area it is. Do you have a pic?

Here's some photos of Ruby. She will be 11 weeks old on Friday.

100_3258.jpg

100_3250.jpg

Edited by ~Aimee~

Ruby is lovely. It looks like the main pink area is that bit at the top left side. The good news is she has a bit of black right up in that corner and then black below the pink area. What happens is the black pigementation grows in size so you'll find that top spot will come down to meet up with that below. The best thing you can do at the moment is allow her to get lots of time outside in the sun as that really does bring the pigmentation out, natural sunlight.

Chocolate- Thanks for your help. Those photos were taken about a week or two ago. Looking at her nose now I can see the pigment has very, very slowly started to develop. In the first photo you can see her left nostril is pink inside. This has now filled in and turned black. There was also a tiny bit of pink at the top on the left hand side and that has almost filled in also. So it's just the patch on the right hand side. Hopefully the black dot at the top will spread and meet up with the rest of the nose. She spends alot of time outside so hopefully that will help speed it up.