Dog Groomer In Sutherland Shire Sydney?

rdr71

as the title says, i was wondering if anyone could recommend a dog groomer for my golden retriever in the sutherland shire area? She is 3 and I havent had her groomed before, but thought she could do with some attention!!!

The only one I know is Barking Beauties (mobile groomer). Based in Bundeena but she does travel around the Shire. We used her when we lived in Bundeena and she was great - really lovely woman. Sadly, I no longer have the phone number as we've moved out of the area, but it's either Barking Beauties or Barking Beauty.

Cool. Her name is Alison and she luuuurves big dogs. She has the most beautiful German Shepherd (Bullet) that goes to work with her, he is devine. The first time my two (rescue litter mates) experienced the mobile groomer, my boy was fine, loved very minute. My girl was terrified, not that she made a sound - Bullet, who usually sits in Alisons car came out and into the grooming trailer and licked my girl all over the face as if to say it's OK, I'm here, I'll protect you". My girl has had a crush on GSDs ever since :)

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...