Titre Questions

I want to have Fox assessed to become an Assistant Dog and was told he needs (minimum) a current vaccination for Kennel Cough.

Can I get a titre test done for Kennel Cough? Do you think they (Delta) will allow a titre test or will I have to re-vaccinate (I had planned to never vaccinate him again)? Will Vets vaccinate for just K C?

Also which other diseases would I need to have tested for if I were to use a titre test as proof of immunity when joining a dog club?

Thanks,

~ hopenfox

As far as I know you can get the kc vacc seperately and there is currently no titre for it so you kind of need to get the vacc done. As for the others, titre tests are currently available for the three core viruses/diseases (sorry I can't remember what they're called) but I could be wrong and some vets might do more. I think most clubs etc want a minimum of c5 (which is the 3 core vaccs + KC + something else)... but if your dog has fine immunity against the first three then you could probably convince your club to let it through because it's highly likely that your dog will be fine for the other one (if they have a winge about it). Sorry I don't have all the right names and things but I'm sure someone else will be along soon to give you some more info.