Sentinel Spectrum

Well I must have been having the worst memory lapse and accidently gave my 5 month old pup two tablets instead of one!

He is 21.9kg and I gave him two of the 11kg-22kg tablets instead of one (don't ask me how I managed to stuff that up!) Just wondering if he is going to be ok and what (if any) signs I should be looking out for?

Cheers!

Well I must have been having the worst memory lapse and accidently gave my 5 month old pup two tablets instead of one!

He is 21.9kg and I gave him two of the 11kg-22kg tablets instead of one (don't ask me how I managed to stuff that up!) Just wondering if he is going to be ok and what (if any) signs I should be looking out for?

Cheers!

I suggest you ring the vet. I have heard of a cat nearly dying because of overdose.

Cheers!

I would think he will be fine, afterall he is only 0.1 of a kilo off the next level of doseage where he would obviously be getting far higher quantities of the compounds that make up Sentinel.