Ringsport

Kavik

Not sure exactly what you're asking Lablover?

There are a few different types of ringsport - Belgian Ring, French Ring, Mondio Ring. I'm not sure of the differences between them, some different exercises but I'm not up on the specifics. I assume that the exercises in French Ring would be the same regardless of which country the trial is held in as they would be using the same rules.

Not sure exactly what you're asking Lablover?

Sorry Kavik,

Are all the exercises the same sequence in every French class around the world ie no different pattern requirements. Also do they have levels ie like our obedience novice to UD?

Edited by Lablover

I'm not up on the rules for French Ring but I assume they are in the same sequence. They do have levels - Brevet, Ring I, Ring II, Ring III. I don't know the differences between the levels or the rules - haven't done that much research into it. They don't have it in Australia.

Hi Kavik,

The lady in that clip is Kadi from Du Dantero Kennels in California.

You should check out her website it is fantastic.

We were hopeing to import a Mal bitch from her a couple of years ago but unfortunately she didn't turn out.

Love French I have a few DVD's and think it is a great Dog Sport.

She sure does and she is a lovely lady as well.

WE partiticularly liked a dog she had called Rapter ( Rytmo des deux pottois ) and also Cali ( Calice du dantero)

Cali was the first owner,handler,breeder,trainer dog or bitch to gain Fr3 in the States.