Allergies And Anal Glands

THere is a Royal Canin hypoallergenic food which has been giving some great results.

It is based on vegetable prteins no meat proteins at all and is suitable for pups too

It is only available from vets it is about $140 for 15kg.

If you are in sydney i can giv eyou some stockists if in Melbourne then 4 paws in keilor may be able to get it in for you

ETA

with the beef protein make sure that if you do feed dry that there is no beef protein at all, even if it is the last ingredient it may cause a flare up.

Good luck

Edited by i haz flava!

THere is a Royal Canin hypoallergenic food which has been giving some great results.

It is based on vegetable prteins no meat proteins at all and is suitable for pups too

It is only available from vets it is about $140 for 15kg.

If you are in sydney i can giv eyou some stockists if in Melbourne then 4 paws in keilor may be able to get it in for you

ETA

with the beef protein make sure that if you do feed dry that there is no beef protein at all, even if it is the last ingredient it may cause a flare up.

Good luck

Ta, she's on BARF so easy to replace the beef. :laugh:

Mini update: Her belly is really starting to clear up now and she's scratching less although the paws are still irritated. Still continuing with the twice weekly Malaseb washes (just on affected areas since it can be quite drying) and the herbal blends Clare concocted, and have eliminated the beef patties in favour of chicken necks, liver, and pulped fruit & veg with occasional sardines.

left-2.jpg

Edited by Maiko