Yogurt?

OMD²

I make Easiyo Pro Biotic Fat Reduced for my dogs - they love it. I feed about a heaped tablespoon daily, in the morning on their breakfast kibble. My dogs are 45kgs and 35 kgs, so perhaps reduced quatities for smaller dogs, but who knows - no ill affects here even when OH gave them both a large amount each morning when I was overseas.

Just a quick question while we're on the topic of yoghurt.

How often do you feed it to your dogs, and what do you mix it in with?

Im going to start adding yoghurt to my little mans diet, just wanna know the best way to do it?

Sorry to hijack your thread

I get the plain yoghurt with the acidophiles. Pele loves it with a banana squished into it :thumbsup: She also loves pumpkin so the other week when she had a bit of diarrhea I mixed the boiled pumpkin in with the yoghurt. She loved it :)

Manuka honey is great too if I don't have any nana's.

When we get home from obedience training on a Tuesday night Pele races out to the kitchen 'cos she knows that it's nana's and yohurt night :) I gave it to her one night ages ago and she's never forgotten :)

There are lots of fruits you can give to dogs if they like them (not grapes ever). Ollie eats water melon, rockmelon, apple, banana, mandarine, peaches etc

He does not get a lot of it, just a bit when I am eating some but he loves it.

Yoghurt can be good for lots of things - Ollie has stomach problems from chemo and I think it is calming and soothing to his tummy. The acidophulous (sp?) ones help the good gut bugs grow and get rid of problems. It is also used as a treat to get him to take his evening tablets (he takes 4 lots each day).

I am sure someone who knows more about it will come along and answer your question better but for us, I just know it works wonders.