Lynai

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wowsa turns 1 year old! He is still a water hound, so I took him to the lake for his birthday!

All pictures taken with a crappy Blackberry Camera Phone..my camera died a tragic death. Which is a good as excuse as any to upgrade :laugh:

Wowsa12mos.jpg

Wowsa12mos2.jpg

Wowsa12mos4.jpg

WowsaJuly09-2-2.jpg

Nope ;) she did not take...sighhhhh.

I'm going to try a live cover with a nice stud in a neighboring state and see if she takes there..if she does, it will prove that her plumbing is all working, then I'll try surgical insemination with Brutus next time.

bugger!!! Good luck with this new Mastiff. Is he as impressive as Bruno?

While Brutus will always remain my first choice, this boy is by no means sloppy seconds. The picture doesn't do they boy justice, he is one solid boy. I saw him at a dog show before the class and I was just drawn to his overall balance combined with substance. This is him taking first at the Mastiff Nationals this summer. He is a love bug and very athletic, he is an obedience and Rally dog as well.

Thanks Lilly!!! I want to get a camera in the worst way, but we just spend loads of money repairing our boat and getting ready to go up north for our vacation, I don't think I can put a camera, a decent one anyway, on that pile :love: Perahps for Christmas..:love:

Here is my boy "Sirious" that I will be using

sirius.jpg

• 3 months later...

Well a year has come and gone since the inseption of this thread. Thanks to all for indulging me during this past year, chronicling his growth.

Time flies, I have another new showgirl puppy and my girl Xia is pregnant and bringing more puppies in :laugh: Life is good.

This is Wowsa now @ 16 mos.

Nov09.jpg

and then, at the begining of this thread @ 3 mos.

Wowsa027.jpg

Edited by Lynai

Wowsa is looking so good, what a handsome man. Height and weight please.... :rofl:

Congrats on your new puppy, wow!! Pic's.... :laugh: who are her parents?

Plus congrats on Xia litter, what a handsome fella the sire is, unusual markings too. Cant wait for puppy pic's.

Thanks Justice, I love the snow speckling the face :)

Rocco, lol, change of plans, but Wowsa is the sire of the upcoming litter. Long story, but ultimately I was out of town when prime time came for Xia to be bred, I didn't want to leave her open on more season and risk infection, so Wowsa was dah man :):confused: I think it will be a fabulous litter.

My new girl Selah is by Roady (Pallones Road to Glory), who is a Hall of Fame recipient, he died back in 2004 so this is one of his last breedings from stored semen a.i. He is just a gorgeous boy (you can google) and Lucy (Pallones Soulshine)..I'm excited to have had a chance to aquire her ;) :) Pics to come, hubby wants my pc right now to watch football (American)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...