Planning For New Pup

dogon

One of the most important and basic rules of dog ownership is that they MUST have access to clean fresh water at ALL times. Please do not deprive your dog of water just becuase you don't like having to clean up a bit of water on on the floor.

Also, please do not disregard and belittle the advicegiven here by EXPERIENCED dog owners. They have the best interests of your pup at heart and you can learn a lot from them.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the most important and basic rules of dog ownership is that they MUST have access to clean fresh water at ALL times. Please do not deprive your dog of water just becuase you don't like having to clean up a bit of water on on the floor.

Also, please do not disregard and belittle the advicegiven here by EXPERIENCED dog owners. They have the best interests of your pup at heart and you can learn a lot from them.

:laugh: Did you even read the responses related to this before posting? Any comments without reading is lazy and irresponsible. As if I'd listen to any advice from someone that hasn't taken the time to research :)

:laugh: Did you even read the responses related to this before posting? Any comments without reading is lazy and irresponsible. As if I'd listen to any advice from someone that hasn't taken the time to research :rofl:

yes I have read the thread, though I found your posts somewhat arrogant and tedious, oh and personal attacks are against forum rules, so you may want to read them before you continue in this vein :)

Once again, please take Poodlefan's advice re the covered water bowl, and I would also like to know how you can ascertain if the pup is dehydrated or not.

you can rest assured there is no way I'd let my pup dehyrdrate. I've already said he's being monitored by myself and the vet.

You must have an astronomical vet bill!

Oh, and BTW, it is really bad form to highjack someone else's topic and then start abusing other posters :)

Hang on, Whoa! Are you talking to me or Mohican? :D I haven't belittled or disregarded any advice yet; I haven't even got the pup!

Come on....I can read between the lines of Mohican's advice and I'm sure that they do not advocate dehydrating a dog...go easy on this member. I have seen no evidence of abuse from this person, nor have I detected arrogance, so let's all just relax. I have been getting so much excellent advice and I am more than capable of choosing what best suits our situation and dog's needs.

Thank you so much for your time guys. :thumbsup: I have plenty more questions too...but maybe I should start a new thread :laugh:

Mohican

Did you even read the responses related to this before posting? Any comments without reading is lazy and irresponsible. As if I'd listen to any advice from someone that hasn't taken the time to research

It must be a wonderful thing to know absolutely everything, and to be so secure in your knowledge that you cheerfully slam other forum users for not researching, knowing nothing and not reading the posts.

Absolutely amazing.

I do wish you would improve my knowledge base by telling me how to ascertain whether a pup is dehydrated? With your huge wealth of knowledge, I am sure you know, and I would like to. I realise that to you, this is probably an unimportant and insignificant question, but I wouldn't have asked if I didn't sincerely want to know the answer.