Bush's Raw Meat

WoofnHoof

I'm really annoyed because my dogs loved the Bush's raw meat stuff (they still do) before it had no preservatives or anything in it, now it's got them and I don't know why, it's only extended the shelf life by about a month and I buy heaps and freeze it anyway so I don't see why they've done it. Maybe for wider distribution but they could have kept at least a couple of ranges without preservatives. Since it's raw is it still better than the cooked stuff? The 4 Legs cooked brand has no preservatives, as well as the Scotty's dog rolls but my dogs don't like them as much whereas they scoff the Bush's stuff no worries.

That maybe explains why my dog has been vomitting after eating it.

I wondered why she suddenly could not seem to keep this down.

I too bought a lot and froze it, especially when on special, but I threw the lot out after what happened a few times.

I wont be buying it again.The fact it had no preservative was the main attraction plus the low fat content.

Thanks for the info.

I'd try barf frozen patties. mine luv it.

Do you know if there is any place near Ipswich (QLD) that sells it? That was the beauty of the Bush's stuff, so easy to get as all Coles stores stock it. :confused:

ETA just saw that you are from NSW sorry.

Edited by tkay