Dandenong Show Flyball! 8th & 9th Nov.

Guest Clover

We will be there, we only have one team entered so it will be a fairly quiet weekend. El and Tinny have no idea yet that we are going away, so they will be a little excited :).

We will be there along with Shoemonster and the Berwick team.

This is my first comp back after having a bit of a break. I cannot wait and neither can the dogs. It is also my girl Ally's first comp. After 2 years of training I think we may finally be there. We will have to wait and see how she goes. :rofl:

So tired! What a long weekend, but it was a great one though

Div 1 won by Weiners

Div 2 won by Berwick

Div 4 won by Berwick (Mollys team!) We broke out twice, the dogs just worked like magic, and we seemed to get it all right (apart from a fair few early starts by me - oops)! plus we had a great captain :rofl: whose 1st timer dog also ran in her first races, and did a great job!!!!

Too brain dead to remember the other results :thumbsup:

Thanks Shoemonster. I could not have done it without the wonderful team I had. :rofl:

Yes my girl did run beautiful on the weekend. 1st comp for her, she went in as a 6th dog doing recalls and ended up saving the day and having to run when another dog started misbehaving. My Ally girl was so well behaved.

And I cannot forget to mention my wonderful boy Flash. Did not miss a beat. He is my legend.

Enough of the bragging now. Lets just say I am very proud. ;)

What a great comp, very well organised... well done Berwick :(. All the dogs (new and experienced) ran so well.

It was great to see Flash running again :nahnah:. Has Molly recovered from being start dog yet shoey? :)

The dogs were a little more sedate today. Except for the barking (and us thinking it was Flite, when it was Elvis oops). My 4 were very happy to be reunited after a whole four days apart, poor pooches had missed one another.

Photos to come.....

Elvie cooling off. I am so proud of my boy getting his Onyx title on the weekend.

post-2703-1226323487_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clover

Thanks for the photo of Flash Clover :o

Tollersowned: It is quite funny with Ally really, I think she has finally clicked what Flyball is all about after almost 2 years of training. She wants to do it now and does not care what is happening around her. She is a good girl.

When do you reckon you will be out competing again? Are you getting an opportunity to practice?

Thanks for the photo of Flash Clover :p

Tollersowned: It is quite funny with Ally really, I think she has finally clicked what Flyball is all about after almost 2 years of training. She wants to do it now and does not care what is happening around her. She is a good girl.

When do you reckon you will be out competing again? Are you getting an opportunity to practice?

Thats great! Is she as quick as Flash yet? I know she has it in her to do so (if not a little faster) :rolleyes:

Will be back competing next year :rofl: Not alot of opportunity, they have only had one time with a proper flyball course but neither has forgotten......plus :laugh: as i had no other dog to train with they can now cross with each other ;)

:( ;) :(:) Congratulations to Clover and Elvis (he's a beautiful boy) for your Onyx title. That's fantastic. Did Wally get his too?

I was only there on Saturday and although the day started out a bit rocky (or muddy - ask Sparty) I had a great time.

Great photos Clover - thanks. :rofl: