Dogs Lying In Insulation

Just got home to find my 2 dogs happily lying on insulation bats that got delivered this morning. :D

I told my OH that they should be stored in the shed as Sierra will rip apart anything but he wouldnt listen. I have just gotten home to find that Sierra has ripped open 2 bags of the insulation bats and both the dogs happily lying on them.

I rung my vet who said I should watch out for a rash.

Is there anything else I should watch out for??

I have wiped both of them down with a damp face cloth to try and remove any particles but I dont know what else to do and the vet seemed a bit stumped.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Im so mad right now at OH. If he had of just listened to me we wouldnt have this issue. :laugh:

silly dogs! You wouldn't think that it would be very comfortable stuff to lie in! :laugh:

I'd probably give them a full bath with dog shampoo just to be on the safe side and a good long rinse. And as your vet says watch out for a rash as well. But I would have thought that if a rash was going to show it may well have by now :D

Thanks guys.

No rash yet, so I think they should be right. They arent scratching or licking themselves so I dont think they are itchy. Bloody dogs, they have 4 outdoor beds between 2 of them yet a bag of insulation bats just seems so much more comfy...grrrr

The bath sounds like a good idea, just have to do it and get them dry before the next storm hits brisbane!

Thanks guys.

No rash yet, so I think they should be right. They arent scratching or licking themselves so I dont think they are itchy. Bloody dogs, they have 4 outdoor beds between 2 of them yet a bag of insulation bats just seems so much more comfy...grrrr

The bath sounds like a good idea, just have to do it and get them dry before the next storm hits brisbane!

But of course! We bought Lili a Snooza bed and she would rather lie on the floor :laugh: :D