Rip Tucka

rajacadoo

On Friday we found our 9 1/2yr old boy, Tucka, (Ch Maryheather Blu Wonder), in severe respiratory distress. We took him to an Emergency Vet, and started the hunt for a diagnosis, for him. Eventually we did an x-ray, and found that he was riddled with Cancer :rolleyes: . The x-ray was shocking to look at, told the story so quickly. We honestly thought he might have had a bit of heart failure. We were totally surprised with this diagnosis. Unfortunately, we had no choice, other than to give him his wings.

Tucka was a welcome addition to our kennels about 9 yrs ago. He was such a sweet boy, with no issues and loved everyone, but, he especially adored Mr Rajacadoo. If he was around, Tucka didnt want to know anyone else !!! A real daddy's boy, for sure... Mr Rajacadoo admitted on Friday night that Tucka was his favourite. He said "I know we shouldnt have favourites, but this little man, was mine. Shhhhhhh, dont tell the others" !!! He was a good house dog, even though he just couldnt help himself, weeing in the house, on the odd occasion... He was a great ambassador for the breed too. Both my young girls were able to show him, although he did save his best effort, in the ring, for Mr R :laugh: .

RIP Tucka-Man, please let all the other Rajacadoo dogs that have gone before you, know that we love them all, and will be so happy to meet them again soon. We love you deeply, and will miss you forever...

Edited by rajacadoo

Argh bugger! I knew I'd cry when I read this post. :rofl:

I'm so very sorry for your loss Rajadadoo. I know how much Tucka meant to you and especailly Mr R. :rofl: He was always such a happy chappy with a tail always wagging. He adored the show ring and show'd almost right to the end.

I was the step in handler for him when Mr R was busy showing Tucka's son sookie la la. Tucka was so easy to show and loved every moment.

He will never be forgotten and has joined all the Rajacadoo of old at the bridge. I'm sure Cam will be waiting with a grumble, Dallie will be lying there in her usual lazy self, Rad will be wondering what the hell is going on and Buff will be beside herself with excitement that her kennel buddy is back to join her for never ending playing sessions. Imagine what those two will get up to now? :o

Take care :laugh: :rolleyes:

Maria

Edited by ~Midniara~

You horrid woman Mid... You paid me back good and proper, making me cry all over again :laugh::laugh:

Forgot to mention you as the stand in handler, when sookie la-la, (that is such an appropriate name for him, isnt it ???), cant cope with out Daddy !!!

You have summed up Rajacadoo's "already at the rainbow bridge" clan very well too. Thats the part that got me going all over again :thumbsup: :D . Buff will be the happiest to see him for sure. I think she will hog his attention completely, and the poor boy will go back to being a hen pecked hubby, all over again !!! Poor Tucka-man, i really am starting to feel sorry for him...

RIP "Lug-head". We miss you so much, always will do...

EDT; Thanks for your comments baifra, he will be sorely missed here. Already is...

Edited by rajacadoo

On Friday we found our 9 1/2yr old boy, Tucka, (Ch Maryheather Blu Wonder), in severe respiratory distress. We took him to an Emergency Vet, and started the hunt for a diagnosis, for him. Eventually we did an x-ray, and found that he was riddled with Cancer :eek: . The x-ray was shocking to look at, told the story so quickly. We honestly thought he might have had a bit of heart failure. We were totally surprised with this diagnosis. Unfortunately, we had no choice, other than to give him his wings.

Tucka was a welcome addition to our kennels about 9 yrs ago. He was such a sweet boy, with no issues and loved everyone, but, he especially adored Mr Rajacadoo. If he was around, Tucka didnt want to know anyone else !!! A real daddy's boy, for sure... Mr Rajacadoo admitted on Friday night that Tucka was his favourite. He said "I know we shouldnt have favourites, but this little man, was mine. Shhhhhhh, dont tell the others" !!! He was a good house dog, even though he just couldnt help himself, weeing in the house, on the odd occasion... He was a great ambassador for the breed too. Both my young girls were able to show him, although he did save his best effort, in the ring, for Mr R :thumbsup: .

RIP Tucka-Man, please let all the other Rajacadoo dogs that have gone before you, know that we love them all, and will be so happy to meet them again soon. We love you deeply, and will miss you forever...

I just sat here and read this ...

I'm wiping tears from my eyes.

Rest in peace Tucka,

Just want to say thanks to everyone who has replied and offered condolences :rolleyes: , to us over Tucka-Man...

He was a plain faced dog, (meaning that he had no black patches on his head), and long before all this happened with him, we had an order in with another Aussie breeder from her litter. As luck (?), would have it, it was decided that we would take the plain faced male, just before Tucka became sick.................Fate ?????????

CDM, so very true about the temperaments, from "our" breeder... We went to Melbourne Royal a year or two ago, and there they were, all benched together, one in each cubicle, probably about 7-8 dogs. They werent in crates, they were just tied with a collar and chain, boys next to boys, girls next to girls etc, etc. Not one issue between them at all. They all seemed happy to stick their noses into see what their next-door neighbour was doing... Absolutely fabulous temperaments. It was fantastic to see. A credit to them, it really was ;)

Each day is just a little bit easier than the last, but, it still hurts like hell ;)