Xmas Flyball At Ballarat

Ballarat's xmas flyball comp is on this Saturday and I was wondering who would be coming from here?

Some of us have made some yummy treats for all of the dogs competing (all natural and healthy of course) and there's also a prize for the best decorated gazebo. We've got a couple of Cool Coats to raffle off too. :rofl: (I want one :laugh:)

If you're not competing come along and have a glass of punch while you're watching the crazy dogs.

Yep would not miss it :laugh:, i cannot wait. The Borders have been on diets, so should run well. I will probably bring Clover along for the day out, she likes her days of just chilling out doing nothing much.

Yep would not miss it :(, i cannot wait. The Borders have been on diets, so should run well. I will probably bring Clover along for the day out, she likes her days of just chilling out doing nothing much.

Oh goody, I'll have a couple of treats ready for her. I haven't seen her for ages.

We missed you Shoeey, was weird not having anyone from Berwick there. The comp was great, but poor Elvis ran a whole 6 heats then had an accident so was pulled out for the rest of the day, he seems to be ok now though thank goodness :love:. Tinny and i had a pretty laid back day, we ran start though and i got a 0.020... it was a fluke :love:.

A lot of new dogs were running, they mostly all did great especially little Romi (Flip & Menacebears little BC bitch) and the two Ruby's who run with us.

Romi.....

post-2703-1228655739_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clover

Ruby was a bit excited, but very focussed once in the ring :thumbsup:.

El has recovered well thank godness, it was pretty scary to see him go down as hard as he did after he hit the post :clap:.

I thought of Georgia strait away, El's leg was all tucked up like when she hit the jump at Dandy. We wont be there either :(. The weather is crap up here though, pretty much non stop rain all Friday.