Rally Obedience

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great shots! You all look like you had a great time!

I'm so excited about this weekend - Zero was an angel at obedience this week so I'm sure he'll be a devil on the weekend but it definitely looks like fun!

Not many sleeps to go........nearly there for Sutho. Weather forecast is possible showers on Saturday (we'll be inside) and fine but cloudy for Sunday, when we will be outside. 18 degrees both days, so a bit colder than it has been.

Since it is raining here today I'm planning to tidy up the clubhouse tonight and start getting things ready for Saturday.

Think we now have 23 people, with a fair cross section of various Sydney clubs.

Noels.

It wasn't really cold although I never stop bouncing around so who's got a chance to get a chill doing that!! It was nice weather for working dogs....not too warm. I"m not sure those sitting and watching were as comfortable as I was though.

Am hopeful that the rain goes away for Sunday....everyone up that way....push it down towards me....we need more anyway!

Can't seem to shake much loose your way....there are a few still trying....not sure how far it's gone. If we can get a gang of a dozen, it would be worth it though. I know that billie (with the sheppie in obedience) has been working on trying to get the Albury club or shep club to go for it....will find out where that has gone to date.

And yes....your girl might enjoy this....and you too!

Well if Billie is interested, I'm interested, Tibbiemax is interested I'm sure we could get a few more.

Was M-J on here interested? I would think she would find this interesting???? If she did that would make 4 and I'm sure I could get a few more. Then there is Morsha - I'm sure Tibbiemax and I could convince her it would be fun......

Okay - I'm on a mission now to get enough people :thumbsup: . We don't necessarily need to have a high level of obedience to give it a try do we? If not then I'm sure I can drum up some interested people at training.

You go girl!!

what you need or what I recommend re: obedience.

If your dog can SIT, DROP and heel (fairly well) you can give this a go. Remember...I am not really here to train your dog, that's YOUR job...what I'm here to do is teach you HOW Rally works and what to teach your dog, and hopefully get enough enthusiasm going to see this thing happens as a recognized title sport here in Australia.

Trisven13....pick an evening that works for you and your schedule, (after Monday coming as I'm up north til then) and let me give you a ring to chat about this more. I'm sure we can get something going.

Is it okay if they do those things on lead or does it need to be off lead????? :rofl:

Will still talk to you about it when you get back as we'll get those skills eventually if it does need to be off lead and I still want to be know about it.