Has Anyone Tried This Line Of Grooming Products?

dog geek

I had just been surfing in my allotted twenty minutes of time (CURSE the school holidays - I have to SHARE the computer) and had seen the Summerwinds site -

AND the winner is: Settrlvr!!

Sorry guys!! :happydance:

Apart from having a beautiful website (I want at least a couple of their Afghans + at least one Friesian + several of their black smoke Persians = :hitself: ) the products look pretty well researched.

http://www.summerwinds.com/

Should I go order some, do you think??

Edited by dog geek

Apart from having a beautiful website (I want at least a couple of their Afghans + at least one Friesian + several of their black smoke Persians = :happydance: ) the products look pretty well researched.

Should I go order some, do you think??

Well, don't keep it to yourself :wink:

Im going to take a guess & presume your talking about Summerwinds afghans & there product line .

Have used there coat oil for years when i showed the yanks but not since,It was originally very hard to buy but now readily available in Oz .many use it with good results

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Just checked out the summerwinds website and was very excited to see enviro-friendly/bio-degradable/non-animal testing products available! Can anyone advise of stockists in Australia please? (either online or in Vic)

I will be bringing home my first german shorthaired pointer pup next week and wondered if anyone could advise on a suitable brush to use on him? I like the sound of the rubbery soft brush for bath time, but what would be the best type to use when grooming at all other times?

Edited by Cooper P